Yes, but only if manager menu is activated on your intruder alarm.
Type in your alarm code which you use to unset you alarm which will bring up “Full Arm?”. If it is a brand new alarm, and unless informed differently, our engineer will have used the code 1111. Note: If your system arms immediately, manager menu is not activated on your system and will require an engineer to call out to reset the system.
- Hit the # key until “manager menu” appears (8 times) (the # key is your “next” button)
- Then press “yes”
- Then press # until it comes to “User Code”
- Press “yes” x 2
- Prompt for new code appears
- Enter new code (press “yes”)
- Verify new code (press “yes”)
- Press “Quit” until the date and time are shown (which is the resting state for your alarm)